Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thus says the LORD: In a time of favor I answer you, on the day of salvation I help you; and I have kept you and given you as a covenant to the people, To restore the land and allot the desolate heritages, Saying to the prisoners: Come out! To those in darkness: Show yourselves! Along the ways they shall find pasture, on every bare height shall their pastures be. They shall not hunger or thirst, nor shall the scorching wind or the sun strike them; For he who pities them leads them and guides them beside springs of water. I will cut a road through all my mountains, and make my highways level. See, some shall come from afar, others from the north and the west, and some from the land of Syene. Sing out, O heavens, and rejoice, O earth,
break forth into song, you mountains. For the LORD comforts his people and shows mercy to his afflicted.

But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.” Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you.
Is 49



I am so blessed because You love me. Help me to have the forgiveness, courage, motivation and devotion to You that St. Patrick has.

No comments:

Post a Comment