Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Friday, March 26, 2010

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and he heard my voice.
I love you, O LORD, my strength, O LORD, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer. My God, my rock of refuge, my shield, the horn of my salvation, my stronghold! Praised be the LORD, I exclaim, and I am safe from my enemies.
The breakers of death surged round about me, the destroying floods overwhelmed me; The cords of the nether world enmeshed me, the snares of death overtook me.
In my distress I called upon the LORD and cried out to my God; From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears.
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and he heard my voice.
Psalm 18


All throughout my life Lord You have heard and comforted me. You have been my rock, my sanctuary. Thank You Lord, I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment