Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brothers and sisters: It is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats take away sins. For this reason, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; in holocausts and sin offerings you took no delight. Then I said, ‘As is written of me in the scroll, behold, I come to do your will, O God.’” First he says, “Sacrifices and offerings, holocausts and sin offerings, you neither desired nor delighted in.” These are offered according to the law. Then he says, “Behold, I come to do your will.” He takes away the first to establish the second. By this “will,” we have been consecrated through the offering of the Body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10


It is beyond our comprehension that the Creator of the world would become one of it's creatures. That You did this because of Your love for us, is a love beyond our imagination. If we could only comprehend and imagine such a thing, we would be different creatures. Our faithfulness would never falter, our convictions would always be strong. Give me Lord the ability to imagine and comprehend the reality of Your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment