Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Friday, March 12, 2010

R. I am the Lord your God: hear my voice.
O Israel, will you not hear me?” “There shall be no strange god among you nor shall you worship any alien god. I, the LORD, am your God who led you forth from the land of Egypt.”

“If only my people would hear me, and Israel walk in my ways, I would feed them with the best of wheat, and with honey from the rock I would fill them.”
R. I am the Lord your God: hear my voice.
Psalm 81


Lord, there are so many good things that distract us from You. Help me to always remember that these good gifts show the love of the Creator. How can these things seem more appealing than the lover who gave them? Help me to keep my priorities straight. Send me the grace to always walk with You as my goal, my love, my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment