Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hear the word of the LORD, princes of Sodom! Listen to the instruction of our God, people of Gomorrah! Wash yourselves clean! Put away your misdeeds from before my eyes; cease doing evil; learn to do good. Make justice your aim: redress the wronged, hear the orphan’s plea, defend the widow.

Come now, let us set things right, says the LORD: Though your sins be like scarlet, they may become white as snow; Though they be crimson red, they may become white as wool. If you are willing, and obey, you shall eat the good things of the land; But if you refuse and resist, the sword shall consume you: for the mouth of the LORD has spoken!
Is 1


Lord there is so much evil in our world today. I am fearful that Your wrath will wipe us away like Sodom and Gomorrah! How much You must love us to give us so many chances to turn to You. Lord there is also much good. There are so many people who love You and are trying to follw in Your footsteps. Help me to love You more deeply and follow You more completely. Show me how to lead others closer to You. Put Your words in my mouth and courage in my soul to say and do the right things at the right time. I love You Lord, may Your will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment