Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Therefore, I teach you the statutes and decrees as the LORD, my God, has commanded me, that you may observe them in the land you are entering to occupy. Observe them carefully, for thus will you give evidence of your wisdom and intelligence to the nations, who will hear of all these statutes and say, ‘This great nation is truly a wise and intelligent people.’ For what great nation is there that has gods so close to it as the LORD, our God, is to us whenever we call upon him? Or what great nation has statutes and decrees that are as just as this whole law which I am setting before you today?
Dt 4


Lord I am so worried about our country and about the future. I know that ultimately the victory is Yours and we must persevere in our belief. I want the world my children and grandchildren live in to be one of peace. Our great country was founded on and followed Your decrees. We were a beacon to the world. Now..... we have turned away from You and everything seems to be unraveling. Please Lord bless this country. Send Your Spirit to change hearts so that we will turn back to You. Open the hearts of all who lead to Your Word. I love You Lord and my hope is in You.

1 comment: