Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Thursday, March 18, 2010

But Moses implored the LORD, his God, saying, “Why, O LORD, should your wrath blaze up against your own people, whom you brought out of the land of Egypt with such great power and with so strong a hand? Why should the Egyptians say, ‘With evil intent he brought them out, that he might kill them in the mountains and exterminate them from the face of the earth’? Let your blazing wrath die down; relent in punishing your people. Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, and how you swore to them by your own self, saying, ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky; and all this land that I promised, I will give your descendants as their perpetual heritage.’“ So the LORD relented in the punishment he had threatened to inflict on his people.
Ex 32


Lord, Your mercy is great. You have saved Your people over and over again. No greater gift can a man give than to give his life for a friend. And You gave Your life for sinners. I am a sinner Lord but I am also Your friend. Please forgive me my sins and embrace my friendship, my love. Help it to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment