Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When he got home away from the crowd his disciples questioned him about the parable. He said to them, “Are even you likewise without understanding? Do you not realize that everything that goes into a person from outside cannot defile, since it enters not the heart but the stomach and passes out into the latrine?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) “But what comes out of the man, that is what defiles him. From within the man, from his heart, come evil thoughts, unchastity, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, licentiousness, envy, blasphemy, arrogance, folly. All these evils come from within and they defile.”
Mk 7:14-23



Lord help me to guard what I take into my heart and mind. It is so difficult sometimes to discern what is right and what is wrong. Give me understanding to know the truth and the courage to stand up for what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment