Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Have mercy on me, O God, in your goodness; in the greatness of your compassion wipe out my offense. Thoroughly wash me from my guilt and of my sin cleanse me. A heart contrite and humbled, O God, you will not spurn.

A clean heart create for me, O God, and a steadfast spirit renew within me. Cast me not out from your presence, and your Holy Spirit take not from me. A heart contrite and humbled, O God, you will not spurn.

For you are not pleased with sacrifices; should I offer a burnt offering, you would not accept it. My sacrifice, O God, is a contrite spirit; a heart contrite and humbled, O God, you will not spurn.
Psalm 51



A clean heart create for me, O God, and a steadfast spirit renew within me. Only with Your grace can I move forward. Thank you for the undeserved gift of Your love. My life is truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment