Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Friday, February 12, 2010

then he looked up to heaven and groaned, and said to him, “Ephphatha!” (that is, “Be opened!”)And immediately the man’s ears were opened, his speech impediment was removed, and he spoke plainly. He ordered them not to tell anyone. But the more he ordered them not to, the more they proclaimed it. They were exceedingly astonished and they said, “He has done all things well. He makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”
Mk 7:31-37


Lord please open my ears to hear You. I know You speak to me through elements of this world. There is so much noise, it is so hard to hear. Tune my heart to hear Your words of love and guidance. Guide my mouth to speak Your words. May the Holy Spirit guide my words to be loving and true. To say the right thing at the right time. To bring Your love and Your message to the world around me. Praise, glory and honor to You my Lord for You have done great things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment