Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Monday, February 15, 2010

The Pharisees came forward and began to argue with Jesus, seeking from Him a sign from heaven to test Him. He sighed from the depth of His spirit and said, “Why does this generation seek a sign? Amen, I say to you, no sign will be given to this generation.” Then He left them, got into the boat again, and went off to the other shore.
Mk 8:11-13



Lord I find great comfort in knowing that You too experienced frustration, disappointment and discouragement. You removed Yourself from that environment to rest and renew Yourself. I know You did not abandon Your mission, just regrouped. I often "sigh from the depth of my spirit", it is so hard not to just give up. From Your example I know that it is okay to step away. This encourages me as I often need to back up and review my perspective. Thank you Lord for helping me not to lose faith and run away. There have been many times that I couldn't have made it without You. My mind, heart and soul give You praise and thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment