Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Monday, February 22, 2010

And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Mt 16



Lord, thank You for the gift of faith. There have been so many times in my life when I don't know what I would have done without You. Thank You for the gift of the Church. It has given me direction and encouragement. Thank You especially for my parish family as they have been truly life giving for me. I have experienced Your love and grace through them many, many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment