Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

“Today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and doom. If you obey the commandments of the LORD, your God, which I enjoin on you today, loving him, and walking in his ways,and keeping his commandments, statutes and decrees, you will live and grow numerous,

If, however, you turn away your hearts and will not listen, but are led astray and adore and serve other gods, I tell you now that you will certainly perish; you will not have a long life

I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then,
that you and your descendants may live, by loving the LORD, your God, heeding his voice, and holding fast to him. For that will mean life for you,
Dt 30



Lord it is so easy to get caught up in "things" that distract us from You. Help me to keep my priorities straight to remember that things, even good things are just stuff to use and enjoy on the journey not the purpose of the journey. Guide my heart, mind and actions toward You. I choose life, help me to live as Your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment