Hello

My prayer is that I will grow closer to Christ through my reflections.



Monday, April 5, 2010

Alleluia
Keep me, O God, for in you I take refuge; I say to the LORD, “My Lord are you.” O LORD, my allotted portion and my cup, you it is who hold fast my lot.

I bless the LORD who counsels me; even in the night my heart exhorts me. I set the LORD ever before me; with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed.

Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices, my body, too, abides in confidence; Because you will not abandon my soul to the nether world, nor will you suffer your faithful one to undergo corruption.

You will show me the path to life, fullness of joys in your presence, the delights at your right hand forever.
Alleluia
Ps 16


Lord I know that I am truly blessed. Help me to feel the attitude of gratitude down into my bones. Etch it so deeply that it effects all that I say and do. Help me to be more loving. Help me to reflect Your love to those around me, especially anyone I take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment